Happy Birthday Darin!

Tomorrow, Thursday the 22nd, is Darin's 34th birthday. I just wanted to take a moment while he is not around to peak over my shoulder, to wish him a very happy birthday and invite you to do the same! Feel free to send him a little email at thefeyfamily@gmail.com or leave a message here on the blog.

Happy Birthday Darin. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father. We love you so much and are all so much better because you are in our lives. Without you and your ambitious, daring plans to reach out and try new things, I know that I would never have made the move to South Africa. Even though things aren't always easy, it is exciting to be on this journey with you!

Love,
Jonna, Tyson and Jori

Comments

Robin said…
awww - so special! :)

happy birthday to Darin!!
Anonymous said…
Darin.. happy birthday to you.. 34.. that makes me feel downright old.. hope you do something fun for your day.. thanks for loving my sister.. love Laurie
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Darin - we hope you had a great birthday! It's fun to hear about your life on this blog - thanks to Jonna for all the great posts! (Aunt) Jan Fey

Popular posts from this blog

Connection and Community

Family Fun Friday

Sax-y and I know it